Sunday, March 29, 2009

Domestic Goddess

I think that Martha would be very proud of me this week. Not only did I make lemon bars, twice, I also made a blanket for my soon-to-be-born niece. The potential has been there along. I guess it's like my mom always said, "You just need to apply yourself." Dang, I hate when she is right!

Look at that smile! My sister-in-law, Tiffiney, is showing off what is clearly her favorite baby shower gift.

I now have a request from my sister to make her daughter a blanket too. I best get on it, not sure how long my domesticating is going to last.

3 comments:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

I really do LOVE it, thank you again!!
-Tiff

Misty Moncur said...

I always did admire your confidence in yourself. :)

The Moores said...

dang, look what marriage has done to you! Your just a little betty, I need to take some lessons from you. that blanket is darling! she's so lucky to have a wonderful sister in law.