Sunday, April 5, 2009

Will blog for spa treatments

The Sego Lily Day Spa is holding a contest to be their official blogger for the next year, and I have officially entered. If I am chosen as a finalist you will all have the opportunity to leave your comments and vote for me. I am using my new blog to post my entry for the contest. What? You didn't know I had a new blog? Well then let me introduce you to....SUPER Speak!

I am going to continue using this blog for updates on Matt and I, so continue to check in. But if you also want to be entertained by the musings of my mind, be sure to check out my new blog.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Terrisa said...

Awwwwwe baby! I am so excited for you! Totally jealous over here! Good luck to ya my darlin'. I know you'll win!

Alison said...

You crack me up! I love the way you write so I'm thrilled that you have a new blog! I'll be a frequent visitor.

Misty Moncur said...

Were you just kidding when you said "Matt and I's" blog? If you weren't just kidding you might try "Matt and my" blog. If you were, forget I said anything. You are so cute, I know you'll win! And, in the unlikely circumstance that you didn't win, it would be Sego Lily's loss since, seriously, you are the funniest!

R + M said...

Misty- noted, I was not kidding and I hate it when others catch me in a grammatical faux pas. "Matt and my life" doesn't sound right either. I will work with it and see what I can come up with.