Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Saunders Family Reunion 09

We left for Colorado on Aug 5 to spend a few days at my family's cabin for the annual Saunders' reunion. We even brought Kingston along, who may I add was a champ during the 8 hr car ride. Everyone was there, except for Chris, Tiffiney and baby, Lariah makes 3. It was good to see Kim's family and meet their not-so-new daughter, Liz, who was born last year just before Matt and I got married. We spent time hiking, riding the 4-wheelers, eating dutch oven, playing baseball, and spending time with each other. It is always nice to get away to peace and quiet. Did I say 'quiet?" Not in this family! And of course there were the nightly card games. All in all we had a great time. Though I think Matt wouldn't mind if we stayed away from Logan for a month or two. Thirty Saunders' are a lot to take. He's adjusting well. :)

No comments: