Sunday, October 4, 2009

Easing on Down the Road

When I started my individual blog, the now infamous Super Speak, I had the idea that it would be different from this, our family blog. I wasn't sure the direction it was going to take, I figured I would just start to write and see where it took me.

Now more than 5 months later I don't feel like it has taken too much of a different path than this blog. Some posts even mirror posts from the opposite blog. Frankly it has been hard sometimes coming up with different posts for each blog when in reality they are both about my life, our life and everyday happenings. I am toying around with the idea for a more niche blog/website but keeping up 3 sites might be more than I can chew. For this reason I am condensing the two current blogs into one. Since I love Wordpress more than Blogger, from now on you can find all updates at www.robynstorms.com. And thanks to the web nerds that I work with I was even able to import all posts from this blog over to that blog so if you have a favorite you would like to reference it is there. Plus I figure my posterity might want to read them too.

Hope you will continue to stay tuned. I won't be deleting this blog anytime soon to make sure you all know where to find me. And if you have a private blog, please send me an invite to robynstorms@gmail.com so I can continue to follow you.

No comments: