Thursday, November 13, 2008

So I Think I Can Dance!!

This past weekend a few of my fellow dance teachers and I attended a dance convention in Vegas, The Pulse. The convention consisted of 2 days of master classes taught by some of the SYTYCD choreographers- Mia Michaels, Tyce D'Orio, Shane Sparks - as well as Cris Judd, Dave Scott and Laurie Ann Gibson. This was quite a treat for me! I love that show and I loved this experience even more. Dance has always been such a big part of my life and I am grateful for any opportunity to continue dancing and taking what I learn back to my own classes as I teach the next generation of dancers.

3 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

even I appreciate mia. Did you get to touch her? Can I touch you?

R + M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R + M said...

Oh I got to touch her alright! And the next time I see you, if there is still a bit of Mia magic left on me, you may touch me!